Psychology Postgraduate Affairs Group (PsyPAG):
Supporting postgraduates who are studying psychology in the UK
- To provide support for postgraduate students in the UK
- To act as a vehicle for communication between postgraduates, and to represent postgraduates within the British Psychological Society (BPS).
- To bring together postgraduates from across the country.
NEWS & EVENTS
- PsyPAG CONFERENCE 2016, University of York
- Read the 99th Issue (June 2016) of The Quarterly
- 100th PsyPAG Quarterly issue coming to a UK Psychology department near you in September!
- Bursaries available!
- Call for Psychology of Sexualities Quarterly Special issue (December 2016) is still open! Email email@example.com for information