Psychology Postgraduate Affairs Group (PsyPAG):
Supporting postgraduates who are studying psychology in the UK
- To provide support for postgraduate students in the UK
- To act as a vehicle for communication between postgraduates, and to represent postgraduates within the British Psychological Society (BPS).
- To bring together postgraduates from across the country.
NEWS & EVENTS
- Read what we got up to in 2016 in our Christmas Newsletter!
- Read the 101st Issue (December 2016) of The Quarterly!
- Welcome to all psychology postgrads starting their studies this academic year (2016/2017). Download our handy survival guide, edited by our Chair Emma Norris:
- PsyPAG CONFERENCE 2016, University of York
- Bursaries available!
- Call for March 2017 Health Special is still open. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information