PsyPAG is a national organisation for all psychology postgraduates based at UK Institutions. Funded by the Research Board of the British Psychological Society, PsyPAG is run on a voluntary basis by postgraduates for postgraduates.
Its aims are to provide support for postgraduate students in the UK, to act as a vehicle for communication between postgraduates, and to represent postgraduates within the British Psychological Society (BPS). It also fulfills the vital role of bringing together postgraduates from around the country.
▪ PsyPAG has no official membership scheme; anyone involved in postgraduate study in psychology at a UK Institution is automatically a member.
▪ PsyPAG runs an annual workshop and conference and also produces a quarterly journal, which is delivered free of charge to all postgraduate psychology departments in the UK.
▪ PsyPAG is run by an elected committee, which any postgraduate student can be voted on to. Elections are held at the PsyPAG Annual Conference each year.
▪ The committee includes representatives for each sub-division within the BPS, their role being to represent postgraduate interests and problems within that division or the BPS generally. We also liaise with the Student Members Group of the BPS to raise awareness of postgraduate issues in the undergraduate community.
▪ Committee members also include Practitioners-in-Training who are represented by PsyPAG.
Research of Postgraduate Psychologists JISCMail list
PsyPAG maintains a JISCmail list open to ALL psychology postgraduate students and is located here. This list is a fantastic resource for support and advice regarding research methodology, statistics, job opportunities as well as postgraduate events and issues. It can also be used to advertise for participants, provided a maximum of 2 requests are sent. We recommend that any research using human participants includes the relevant ethical clearance, confidentiality statement etc. PsyPAG only maintains this list and has no affiliation or control over the content distributed in the list. If you wish to unsubscribe, please return to the original subscription page.
PsyPAG is a member of the Amazon Affiliates scheme. As a member, PsyPAG is rewarded with 5% of the value of an item when bought through our Amazon page. The item does not cost any more to buy in comparison to buying from the regular amazon website. If you are considering making a purchase on Amazon, please visit our page here and make your purchase as normal by clicking on the Amazon link.
We have also joined Easyfundraising.org which is another similar system to Amazon Affiliates but includes many additional retailers. Similar to the Amazon Affiliates scheme, the item does not cost any more to buy, however, a certain percentage is donated to PsyPAG. We use the funds raised from these schemes to help support our postgraduate activities and events. Please visit the Easyfundraising link to support PsyPAG.
If you have any suggestions or comments regarding this website please contact the Communications Officer.